In 1999 I visited my sister Helene and her boy-friend Manuel in Berlin. They
took me on a 2.25 day tour of the city.
I decided to put the pictures under Helens's web pages because they are pretty
- Russell Coker
- Helene and Manuel at Helene's apartment.
- Neue Wache - memorial to all people who have died in wars.
- Nicolai church. Also a small museum.
- Me showing the croc in the Alexander Platz fountain who's the boss!
- Another fountain picture.
- Helene on a pedestal behind Charlottenburg castle.
- Helene in front of the fountain.
Copyright © 1999 Russell
Coker, may be distributed freely.